On today’s podcast: FCC Commissioner blasts Democrat Complaint against Fox affiliate… The Million Dollar Vaccination scheme… And – a special announcement… — Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/dailyperspectivepodcast/support
Some things should never be forgotten. When it comes to politics, we should always remember what politicians do when they think they’re invincible.
Just this week the Democrats gave us a perfect example of how little they actually care about the people they profess to represent. Amidst the ongoing public panic (panic created by the same politicians and their partners in the progressive news media) over the coronavirus, Nancy Pelosi and he caucus torpedoed an almost completed aid bill and proposed their own, a bill filled with funding for progressive pipe dream programs and loyal voter groups, which did little in the way of actually addressing the problems created by the government’s sweeping response to the virus.
THE MOST COMPLETE LIST OF PELOSI’S DEMANDS
- bail out the post office
- pay off some portion of college loans
- $2,000 for every American
- limit ICE and border patrol
- publish corporate pay stats by race for all corporate boards
- permanent paid leave
- mandate a federal minimum wage of $15
- rescued companies must abide by the Democrat rules
- no voter ID and anonymous ballot harvesting
- require early voting, online registration, vote by mail, and same-day voting (aka voter fraud)
- provide cash for unions via official time for collective bargaining
- a full offset of airline emissions
- climate change study on aviation
- restricting colleges from providing information about illegal aliens
- money for Planned Parenthood
- the publication of greenhouse gas emissions for flights
- double the endowment for the arts to $300 million
- Reinstatement of Obamaphones
- Funding for NOAA
- $100 million for NASA
- $278 million for IRS
- On page 127, the Institute for Museum and Library Services is given $500,000,000 “respond to coronavirus” by granting States, museums, territories and tribes “to expand digital network access, purchase tablets and other internet-enabled devices, for operational expenses, and provide technical support”.
- Earmarked for an ambiguous “Construction and Environmental Compliance and Restoration,” the bill grants $100,000,000 “to prevent, prepare for, and respond to coronavirus” on page 18.
- $35 million for the Kennedy Center
- $300M for Migration and Refugee Assistance
- Extends immigrant visas and work permits
- On page 119, Gallaudet University is granted $7,000,000 “to help defray expenses (which may include lost revenue, reimbursement for expenses already incurred, technology costs associated with a transition to distance learning, faculty and staff trainings and payroll)”.
- Howard University receives $13,000,000 for similar open-ended expenses on page 123. Howard’s endowment fund currently stands at $692,800,000.
- Blocks denying funds to sanctuary cities
- Expands wind and solar tax credits
- On page 88, the “Ryan White HIV/AIDS program” receives an additional $90,000,000, according to language in the bill.
- and retirement plans for newspaper employees — nothing like making newspapers even more beholden to Democrat politicians.
Originally published by Independent Sentinel.