On today’s podcast: FCC Commissioner blasts Democrat Complaint against Fox affiliate… The Million Dollar Vaccination scheme… And – a special announcement… — Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/dailyperspectivepodcast/support
SHOW NOTES: Monday, January 27, 2020
The Corona Virus – Perspective
* The Corona Virus has killed 56 in China. Last year the flu killed 6,000 Americans. Don’t panic.
Trump firing Yavonovitch – The recently released “bombshell” video of Trump calling for Ambassador Yavanovitch’s firing doesn’t reveal any substantive new information. It has been known for quite a while that Trump wanted her removed. Also, foreign policy and those who represent our foreign policy fall under the President’s authority. He sets foreign policy and determines who represents us, and he isn’t bound to follow policy or advice presented by government employees, especially those of a prior administration which established disastrous foreign policy.
* Food for thought:
- The recording possibly violates the Espionage Act.
- The recording exonerates President Trump.
- Donald Trump wanted to investigate Ukranian corruption and fire Ambassador Yovanovitch in April of 2018.
- Yovanovitch wasn’t fired until a year later.
- Joe Biden didn’t announce his candidacy until over a year later.
John Bolton’s book “leak” – John Bolton is running the exact same revenge playbook against Trump that James Comey used. He’s even using the same agent and leaking to the same reporters. All because he’s mad Trump fired him for leaking and trying to start new wars. It’s so boring and predictable.
‘TYRANNY HAS MANY FORMS’: RNC Releases Brutal Ad Highlighting Democrat Extremism
Trump Defense Team Eviscerates Impeachment With Six Key Facts on Ukraine
Ted Cruz nails the lawyers’ trick that ‘deceptive’ Democrats are using in the impeachment trial
Bombshell report: Schiff may have hid ‘potentially exculpatory’ evidence from Trump’s lawyers
Emails Allegedly Tie Ukraine Whistleblower to Obama White House Meeting on Burisma